Associations & Institutes
Suicide Awareness and Hotlines
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Addiction and Recovery
Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
Child Abuse, Domestic VIolence, Sexual Assault & Human Trafficing
- DrugWatch.com provides up-to-date information about prescription and over-the-counter medications, including details about associated side effects.
- Drugalert.org is a comprehensive database with information and news alerts about potentially dangerous drugs currently on the market or previously available worldwide.
- Amenclinics.com – Amen Clinics applies brain imaging science to help people who struggle with emotional issues, behavioral challenges, cognitive problems and learning challenges. Their motto is, “You are not stuck with the brain you have. You can change your brain and change your life. Amen Clinics can help you do it.”
- Brokenbrain.com – Dr. Mark Hyman, Director of the Cleveland Clinic Center for Functional Medicine; founder and Medical Director of The UltraWellness Center; Chairman of the Board of the Institute for Functional Medicine created this eight-part series on how to strengthen and heal your brain. Dr.Hyman gathered the top experts to help us understand the root causes of the top brain disorders: Alzheimer’s, Anxiety, Depression, Autism, ADHD, and Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI).
- Monroewellness.com – Heather Monroe is an integrative psychotherapist specializing in the healing of relational trauma using a holistic approach including Kundalini yoga and Somatic Experiencing.
- Soundstrue.com – Sounds True was founded in 1985 by Tami Simon with the mission to disseminate spiritual wisdom and wake up the world. They have grown into a multi-media publishing company and their work has included expertise in the areas of yoga, spirituality, psychology, music, mindfulness, health & healing and meditation.